Monday, August 17, 2009

Thursday - Heading to Dayton (with Gammy)!

So Gammy spent Monday through Thursday morning at our house and now we were going to Dayton to spend the rest of the week and weekend with Gammy at her house!!!! What a week...best week of the summer BY FAR!!!! :)

I sat in front of my toys that I piled together while mommy, daddy, and gammy loaded up the car! Mommy gave me a snack to keep me occupied!




Then we all piled in the car, Gammy in back with me, and began our 3.5+ hour trip to Dayton. I only slept a short while. It was unusual for me to have company in the back seat and since it was one of my favorite people in the entire world, I wanted to chat and play...not nap! :) This made the trip a little more interesting but I was a very good boy for the most part.

Once we arrived to Gammy's, I took a little snooze. I had to rest up so I had the energy to help Poppy cut the grass that evening!!! When I woke up, Poppy was already home from work and I was so excited to see him too!!!! I greeted Poppy with a nice hug and a sweet kiss! Then...he put me to work!!! :)
Aren't I a big help, Poppy?!?!




Waving to Poppy!
Still waving!

No comments: