Monday, August 17, 2009

Friday - In Dayton!

Friday, we woke to another beautiful day so we decided to spend it outside! In the morning, we went to a park (just a short drive from Gammy's) that had a splash pad too! It was very crowded at the time so Gammy and I stayed more along the perimeter, filling up my bucket and splashing around!








Then we went to the regular part of the playground!


And crawled through tunnels...


And swung on the swing!
Later in the day, after my morning nap, we headed to Gammy and Poppy's pool (aka The Kettering Rec Pool). We had such a great time at the pool but unfortunately we only have 3 pictures to show it. Mommy didn't bring home her charger for her camera battery.....and she was not happy. She said she learned her lesson. Silly mommy! (And actually it wouldn't have been that big of deal but we were seeing mommy's best friend from High School and her son (who is 4 months older than me) and us boys had not met yet so mommy was bummed she wasn't going to get pictures of us together)!
Back to the pool, we swam, mommy and I went down a water slide about a gazzilion times because I kept taking mommy's hand and leading her back to the slide every time we finished going down (which we don't have a picture of due to a dead battery), I had a super-duper big Popsicle (which we don't have a picture of due to a dead battery), and I took a shower in the big boy shower at the pool (which we don't have a picture of due to a dead battery).
We also fed the ducks by the big pong on our way out of the pool (which we don't have a picture of due to a dead battery).
Here are the pictures we do have from the pool! :)



That night, Poppy read me a book and Gammy put me to bed because my mommy and daddy were at a baseball game with some of mommy's high school classmates!

No comments: