Sunday, August 23, 2009

Saturday and Sunday - in Dayton

As I noted in my previous post, mommy's camera battery died on Friday so unfortunately we don't have pictures from the rest of the fun weekend. This makes blogging and reading the blog not quite as exciting but I can't not write about the rest of the weekend!

Saturday, I met my mommy's best friend from high school little boy, Austin. Austin is about 4 months older than me. We became fast friends and had a wonderful afternoon together. Austin shared some of his teddy grahams with me....and actually put them in my mouth for me (most of the time) and I shared my PB&J sandwich with him. We swam together, played on the swing, played with balls, and ran around....well, like boys! I can't wait to see Austin again and mommy and daddy can't wait to see Erin, Nick, and Austin again either (and Austin's soon to be baby brother or sister)!

Later in the day Saturday we went to visit Great-grandma and grandpa. Great-grandpa played with the mower with me and then Great-grandma showed me all kinds of trucks and cars that I could play with!!! It was a short visit but a sweet one! I'll see them again Labor Day weekend (great-grandma and mommy share a birthday so we will stop in to sing to great-grandma then)!

Saturday evening, we all went to the park (Gammy, Poppy, mommy, daddy, Bailey, and I)! Poppy pushed me in the swing and Gammy, Poppy, and I went down the slide.

Sunday, Grandpa Sacksteder came over to play! I showed him my mower and all of my trucks, of course! We played all morning and then, sadly, it was time to say bye-bye to Grandpa Sacksteder....and shortly thereafter, Gammy and Poppy too.
:(

I had a great time at Gammy and Poppy's (so did mommy, daddy, and Bailey)! It was so hard to say good-bye (especially since I was with my Gammy/Na-na) for 6 days in a row!!!

For the next 2 days back at home, I was looking all over for Gammy and asking where she was. Mommy showed me pictures of Gammy and said Gammy's at her house but we will see her soon.

Just a few more weeks!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: