Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Visit with our old neighbors!

We have missed our old next door neighbors, Paul, Kim, and Sarah soooo much since we have moved. Four and a half months later.....they came to our new house for a fun visit and a good dinner!!! It was so nice catching up with them and seeing them. I had a great time with Sarah! She's just about as sweet as my cousin, Addison, so I tried to eat her too!!!! :)

Mommy and Kim have the same days off so once Spring comes we are going to get together alot for play dates at the park!

Waiting patiently for our guests.
Sarah is showing me her drawing toy.
Of course, I had to see how it tasted!
And then I wanted to try to draw too!

Sarah thought I was sooo funny!
And like I said earlier....I thought she was very sweet so here I am trying to get a good hold of her......

Come here Sarah......

So I can eat you!!! :)


No comments: