Sunday, February 1, 2009

Gammy and Poppy's visit

Gammy and Poppy came to visit me (and mommy, daddy, and Bailey, of course) this past Saturday and Sunday. We had a great weekend just hanging out! I showed off big time for them....showing them how I get around, how I play ball with Bailey, and how I clap and say YAY!!! Gammy, poppy, and I played lots, cuddled lots, and poppy read me lots and lots of stories!!! I was just on cloud nine the whole time gammy and poppy were here and when they had to leave I stared at the door for a long, long time waiting for them to come back in (seriously)! I was sooo sad....so was mommy...she always is after a visit with her mommy and Phil is over.

Poppy and Me!





Cuddling with Gammy!
Gammy, that tickles! :)
Trying to get gammy's lips!
Cheese!
We can't forget about Bailey!
Kisses!!!
Me and gammy and poppy!

What, it's almost time to say good-bye? :(

No comments: