Friday, February 20, 2009

My first Valentine's Day!

I didn't just get to spend Valentine's Day with mommy and daddy and Bailey, I also got to spend it with Gammy, Aunt Kristi, Uncle Dustin, Cousin Addison and Cousin Wrigley! We had a great time in Columbus and can't wait to get back there and see everyone again. I had such a fun time playing in my cousin's playroom and I had even more fun trying to eat her!!! :) See the related pictures below! :)

Going down the slide!
Whhheeeee!!!!!
That was so fun..you should have seen my face...but mommy had bad aim with the camera!
Standing!


Just precious (that's also mommy's nickname for me).
Showing everyone that I'm "So Big"!
More "So Big"!
Clapping!!!

Posing with Mr. Bear (does he/she have a name)? and Cousin Addison.
Trying to get a good hold of my cousin..
So I can try to eat her.....
Or maybe just give her one big hug...
Because I love her so....
Hey, where are you going???

Come back...I'll let you sit on me!
She's not THAT heavy..don't worry about me!
Crawling..okay pseudo-crawling.


Bailey was having so much fun too...he had to take a quick nap on the blocks!
And then decided to move to something a little softer, Mr. Bear!
If he only knew what was in store for him when he woke up...he probably would have slept longer.
Mommy wanted to see what Addison's bow would look like on Bailey!

No comments: