Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How I've learned to crawl!

Hello, hello everyone!!! I know I have been MIA once again for awhile....I have no excuses this time...other than the fact that I have been ON THE MOVE CONSTANTLY now so mommy has not had many chances to snap photos of me lately.

I am "officially" crawling now but mommy hasn't gotten it on video yet but that's okay because I still have some old video to show you of how I use to crawl a few weeks ago.

Let's see...starting around mid-late January I learned to get around my rolling to what I wanted...even if that meant rolling clear across the room or rolling a couple of times, then pivoting my body a little, then rolling again. I did that for quite a while. Then around the middle of February I started to get up on my hands and knees, push myself forward, fall to my belly, and then do it all over again. I resembled a frog hopping around! That's what mommy called my pseudo-crawling. Now, since the beginning of March I have been up on my hands and knees moving each of them forward...a.k.a CRAWLING!!!! It is a blast!!! I can now follow mommy around all over the house...which makes me unbelievably happy!!! I also crawl after Bailey constantly....because every time I get close he moves to another spot so I just keep trying to get him!!! Bailey gives both of us lots of exercise!!! Mommy promises to get video of me crawling soon but in the meantime here are a few videos from a couple of weeks ago when I was doing my "pseudo-crawling."





No comments: