Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Swimming!!!

Mommy and I went swimming yesterday and you should have seen me.....I am the next Michael Phelps in the making. Woops, mommy just said that Michael Phelps guy did something that was very "wrong" and that if I want swimming to be "my thing" that I should strive to be the next gold medal record holder in Olympic swimming....not to be the next Michael Phelps...and that she will explain why someday when I am much older!

I spent the majority of the time on my tummy, kicking my legs and moving my arms!!! Mommy were those tears of pride or splashes of water, from me kicking so hard, on your face!?!?! We also spent some time sitting on the slide so I could splash some more and we swam through the make-shift lazy river!!! Mommy also helped me practice floating on my back and she showed me how to blow bubbles in the water!

Daddy came near the end during his lunch break to watch me!!!

I loved the pool sooooo much so mommy and I are going to make this a regular weekly event on her days off and we are going to go on the weekends too so daddy can see me in action!!!
Sitting on the slide.
Swimming.

Look at me go!



Woops....I splashed myself!

Thanks for coming to watch, dada!



No comments: