Thursday, October 30, 2008

Playing with my new toys!

I had all of these toys sitting in my playroom waiting for me to turn 6 months! So now that I am, mommy and I took them ALL out to play with! If you drop balls in Mrs. Chicken she sings and her rings come off for me to...you guessed it...put in my mouth! I will learn my colors and shapes with my first set of blocks! And I will learn more colors and learn how to put things together and pull them apart with this my big bead-looking toys! I really liked playing with these because.....yep....you're right again....because I can try to eat them!!! :)
Oh, and mommy and daddy have been really encouraging me to practice sitting. Sometimes I get a little mad at them when they do this. Like in these two pictures...I was screaming at mommy because she wouldn't help me out of the sitting position! I was being big and strong and sitting so good (though I wasn't happy about it)!



That's better!!!


And even better..now that I have my toys in my mouth!

No comments: