Thursday, October 30, 2008

My weekend at Aunt Kristi's (Gammy came to visit too)!!!

Last weekend daddy, mommy, Bailey, and I packed up and headed down to Columbus for the weekend. It was mommy and daddy's and gramps and Evelyn's annual Buckeye weekend! Every year the four of them camp out in the Holiday Inn on Lane, go to a great dinner Friday night and then go to a Buckeyes game on Saturday. The annual restaurant of choice is called Mitchell's and it is delicious!!! Mommy likes it because instead of a bowl of mints on the way out, they have a bowl of JELLY BEANS!!! Mommy says the best jelly beans ever, by the way! :) After dinner Friday night, mommy came back to Aunt Kristi's to stay with me and Uncle Dustin spent the night in the hotel with daddy (after the bars closed, of course). Saturday, before mommy left to go down to campus, we all played (me, Addison, Gammy, Aunt Kristi, Uncle Dustin, Bailey, and Wrigley). Mommy left mid-afternoon and gave me lots and lots of kisses before she left....it was going to be our first night apart. :( I had a great evening though. Gammy, Aunt Kristi, Uncle Dustin, Cousin Addison and Wrigley and Bailey took great care of me and entertained me! I slept really great for Gammy too...6:30ish to 5:15!!! And then after a quick feeding until 9ish! Thanks for taking such great care of me when mommy and daddy were away!! Mommy and daddy had a good time tailgating and going to the game....though it would have been even better is the Buckeyes won. :(


Whatcha doing over there, Cousin Addison?

Playing with your green ring?

This wooden spoon sure is fun!

Oh, Gammy you are so silly!!!!

Gammy, you're too much!

No comments: