Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My 6 month visit with Dr. Sangree

Yesterday was my 6 month pediatrician appointment. Dr. Sangree is over near our old neighborhood so when we were getting off at our old exit, mommy almost cried. It was the first time mommy and I had been back since we said good-bye to our house that Friday morning. We just loved the area we lived in so much and all of the wonderful things to do nearby (ie. shopping)! Oh, and the Giant Eagle mommy use to grocery shop at in Legacy Village is about a hundred gazillion times better than the two she has to choose from to shop at now. The familiarity is what mommy misses most, I think but she will get familiar with the area and neighbors around our new house....it just takes time mommy! When we arrived at the pediatrician I I saw Dr. Sangree I was all smiles!!! I love Dr. Sangree! She always spends lots of time with me and talks to me and plays with me. Plus, she's not the one who gives me my shots so she is still on my good side. I'm quite bashful though. I smile real big and then I try to hide my face in my shoulder! :)

I'm getting taller and rounder. I am now 26 inches long and weigh 14 lbs. 4.5 ounces. Dr. Sangree said I look great! Though she said she would like to see a few more rolls and chins on me when she sees me next. Plus remember where I live.....Cleveland, Ohio (a.k.a. The snow belt)! And winter is right around the corner so I need to have some extra insulation! I'll actually see Dr. Sangree in a month for my flu shot so I'll be eating a few extra meals so I can show off some new rolls to Dr. Sangree next time! I did get three shots before we left yesterday and was not happy with the first, second, or third one. :( My wittle wegs were really hurting and I had a little fever this morning. I did get some cool band-aids though; Garfield and Tweety!!!

No comments: