Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween!!! For my first Halloween I was a giraffe!!!! I won best costume in our neighborhood, in a contest that mommy and daddy made up and where mommy and daddy were the only judges....so maybe they were a little biased! :) We went trick-or treating for about 30 minutes which only ended up being....1, 2, 3, 4, 5 houses! At each house we stayed and chatted for a little bit..meeting more neighbors! Bailey came too! Mommy carried me and daddy carried Bailey. I got lots of good candy (which mommy has already almost finished)! Bailey even got a treat too! We had a great first Halloween but boy did it wear me out...I slept from 7:00 to 6:15 then was up for a quick feed and then slept until 9:15!

Do you see the resemblance??!?! :)




Bailey, do you see what mommy is doing to me?
Oh no, now she's making you pose too! Well, at least she didn't dress you up!

Mommy, daddy, Bailey, and I got Boo'd!!! That means someone left a basket of candy and other goodies on our doorstep, rang our doorbell, and ran. They also left us a little note explaining that we were Boo'd and how to play the game. Included in our goodies was this hat which was given just for me!


No comments: