Friday, October 17, 2008

Butternut Squash!

What's for dinner you ask?!?! Butternut Squash!!! Once again, I helped mommy prepare my homemade butternut squash. I'm becoming quite the chef, I must say!!! Mommy knew this was going to be a messy one so she got me partially undressed (no pants) before we ate. Since my hands always follow the spoon into my mouth even before I have the chance to swallow my yummy veggies, my hands usually end up covered in very colorful veggies..which in the past have then helped to color my bottoms so mommy got smart this time! My squash was delicious and mommy was right...it sure was messy!

I'm such a big boy now so I like to feed myself!
Yyyyuuuummmmmmyyyyyy!!!
Finger-licking good!!! Drinking my water from my sippy cup like a big boy too!
Can you tell mommy didn't get to hold the spoon much?!?!?
Just a little messy, right!?!?!







No comments: