Thursday, March 25, 2010

Part 3: The Sand and Beach!

Our hotel sat right on the beach and it was a very beautiful stretch of beach! The ocean, the sand, and the sun shining on both was all so amazing!

This was the first time I had seen the ocean and the pictures below capture most of those first few minutes! I LOVED the ocean! I wasn't scared of the water, the waves, or the noise at all. I would have ran right in if mommy and daddy would have let me!



My first sight of the ocean!






Wow, look at all of that water! It looks like it goes on forever!
Here it comes! Can I touch it?!?!?
Sand!
Sitting in the ocean!
Here it comes again!
I LOVE IT!!!

WHOA!!!!!!
We spent alot of time on the beach, playing in the sand, the ocean, and collecting sea shells....and having all kinds of other fun!

Collecting sea shells!
Looking at the beautiful blue ocean!
Me and my daddy!
Me and my mommy!

Where it all begin! Thank you God for bringing my mommy and daddy to each other!
Hmmm...I wonder who loves me!!?!?!? :)


Our hotel had a wonderful play area in the sand with a big boat and a gazillion sand toys!











One of the best parts of playing in the sand, washing off my feet and hands after we were all done!



No comments: