Thursday, March 25, 2010

Meeting My Cousin, Chase, and Another Fun Weekend In Columbus!

We spent the first weekend of March in Columbus with Aunt Kristi, Uncle Dustin, Cousin Addie, Wrigley, and my newest cousin, "baby Chase"....AND GAMMY, of course!!!!! Gammy always tries to come to Columbus too when we will be there so she can take advantage of seeing poor little me who lives sooooo far away up in this cold, Alaska like city!!!! (HAHAHA, I'm so funny)! :) Well, it was a short 27 or so hours visit but boy did we do ALOT! We started with a fun adventure to Chuck E Cheese's (which was also my first time) and then went to the swimming pool later that afternoon. The next morning we went to the Zoo and then yep, you guessed it, it was time to head home! All of our activities were so much fun but the highlight of the weekend was meeting "baby Chase" who I had been talking about for weeks prior! It was so exciting to finally get to see him! I just can't wait for him to get a little bit bigger so I can teach him how to play cars!!! Another highlight......my daddy has been given the honor of being Chase's Godfather! Boy was daddy on Cloud 9! We are so blessed to have the addition of Chase to our family, he is so incredibly sweet!


Riding down to Columbus, awake! Mommy and daddy braved it by driving with me awake but we wanted to get there as soon as possible so left first thing in the morning (as opposed to the usual nap time departure). Paci and Blankie were saviors!

Chuck E Cheese's:
Addie calling Poppy.
Noah calling Poppy.




Just two of the cutest little toddlers and best cousins having a blast at the swimming pool!
The Zoo:


Again, the highlight of our weekend...seeing Chase! I'm just tickled by his presence!

No comments: