Thursday, January 7, 2010

Playing in the Snow with Addie!

Cousin Addie, Aunt Kristi, Uncle Dustin and Wrigley came to visit us for a few days over the Christmas break!!! We had a FANTASTIC time with them and we even got to venture out in the snow! We had a fairly warm day (relatively speaking, that is)...the temps were in the low 30's! Addie and I put our snow suites, boots, hat, and mittens on and stayed nice and toasty! This was my first time in the snow!!!

I wondered why our grass turned white!
Decided to see if it felt the same and learned that our grass also turned COLD!

Whoa...and SLIPPERY!!!
It even snowed on my playhouse!
My hands had gotten a little cold from touching the snow so much, so my mittens were put on!
Addie and I had so much fun in the snow!

And so did Bailey!!!
And Wrigley!!!

No comments: