Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Morning!

Before I went to sleep on Christmas Eve, mommy and daddy told me that Santa was coming that night to bring me a few gifts since I have been such a good boy! I dreamed of Santa and his reindeer's landing on our roof late at night. I dreamed of Santa coming down the Chimney with his big, red bag hanging over his shoulder and leaving me a couple wonderful surprises! I even think I heard Santa's bells and a hearty "Ho, Ho, Ho" as he was leaving in his sleigh! But I never dreamed that I would wake to the sight of this......


My jaw practically dropped to the floor and I was in complete awe when I saw my presents!



Santa even left me a special message that said, Merry Christmas Noah! Love, Santa

Santa sure was good to me this year, he brought me a kitchen with a grill, an easel, a table with animal chairs, puppets, kitchen accessories, and lots of clothes (to name a few)!!! I think I will always make sure I am a good boy so when Santa is checking his list, he knows I was good!!!! Thank you Santa!

No comments: