Thursday, January 7, 2010

Our Blizzard During Gammy and Poppy's Visit!

Ringing in 2010 was a great time because I got to spend it with my most favorite people. Not only did cousin Addie, aunt Kristi, and uncle Dustin come visit and celebrate New Year's Eve with us, Gammy and Poppy came to celebrate New Year's Day and weekend with us!!! And on top of all of that, my Gramps, Nana, Evelyn, aunt Heather, cousin Kayla, aunt Stacey, uncle Brian and cousin Taylor came over too! I love being surrounded my all of my family and just soak up every second of it!!!!

And the weekend was almost even more perfect....if only Gammy and Poppy would have been snowed in with us!!!!!!!!!! For the rest of the Winter!!!!!!!! Or I would have even taken one more day!!!!!!!!!!

The snow started to fall Friday morning but fortunately didn't get really bad until Gammy and Poppy had arrived safely. The snow kept falling and falling and falling and wasn't stopping....so we spent the weekend stuck inside to see this every time we looked out the window!








But Poppy and I enjoyed looking at the snow while eating our breakfast one morning!!!


No comments: