Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas in Dayton!

Christmas morning, after we opened presents at our house and went to Christmas mass, we loaded up the car and headed down to Gammy and Poppy's in Dayton! There we celebrated with all of mommy's family and when I say "all" I mean "all"! As you are aware, mommy has a rather large extended family. After we opened gifts as Gammy and Poppy's we headed over to my great-grandma's to celebrate with the whole family!

I made good use of the bows by wearing them on my head after taking them off the presents!


I received alot of wonderful gifts in Dayton too!
And so did Addie!!!
Addie and I had a great time playing with Gammy's Nativity Set!
Addie is going to be a very good big sister when her baby brother arrives. Look how gentle she is being with baby Jesus!
Addie and I always have THE BEST time together!! We just giggle...
and smile...
and smile!!!

No comments: