Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hanging out with Cousin Taylor!

Last weekend we went over to Aunt Stacey's, Uncle Brian's, and Cousin Taylor's house for a cook-out. I spent most of the time by my cousin's side. We played with Play-Dough, I sat on her lap while she watched a little bit of Scooby-Doo, and I followed her around everywhere outside.

This was my first time playing with Play-Dough and I didn't know quite what to think at first. It was soft and squishy and I could roll it and smash it and break it apart. It was actually very fascinating....so fascinating that I had to taste it too, of course!

Wow, what is this stuff Cousin Taylor?

Oh, it goes on your foot?

Do I have to make my piece really flat first, like you did?

This Play-Dough stuff is fun!
I also had the best time sitting on Cousin Taylor's lap. She asked my mommy if she could hold me but mommy told Taylor I was just about her size and asked how she thought she would be able to hold me. Little did mommy know that Taylor's lap still looked quite inviting to me so I just climbed right up onto her lap and made myself comfortable!!! And of course, mommy had to take a gazillion pictures and then couldn't decide which one her favorite was!







No comments: