Thursday, April 16, 2009

Snow in April (Remember, I live in Cleveland)!

Okay, so I'm behind again...this is actually from the first week of April.

Well, in most places Spring does mean Spring...however, not in Cleveland! Though, the official first day of Spring was March 20 that actually does not mean much to us Northeast Ohioans, UNFORTUNATELY! We wait....and pray...and hope...and keep our fingers crossed...and hold our breaths...until May. Yes, folks...MAY! Once May arrives, mommy says we can now say it's Spring! It's pretty typical to get at least one more snowfall (if not more) in April in Cleveland....at last that's what has happened the past 6 years that mommy has lived here. The weather sure did warm up nicely at the end of March and beginning of April. We took strolls, we went to the park, swung on my swing set....then bam! One day it was in the 60's, the next...SNOW! You should have seen me looking out the window...I was so confused....and was wondering when I was going to wake up from this nightmare!!!

Well, good thing mommy captured it with her good 'ole trusty camera. And thanks Mother Nature for always keeping me on my toes...and not letting me forget to not take Mr. Sun and Mr. Warm Temps for granted!



Ummm...mommy, where did all of this white stuff come from again?
Bailey says, "Oh, little bro, this happens every April....get use to it."

But, look there is so much of it..where did the sidewalks go that we were just walking on yesterday?

Mommy, do you see this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was alot of snow! WOW. Hope it is all melted by Sunday!