Monday, April 20, 2009

My First Easter!

We spent Easter weekend in Columbus with mommies family! Mommy, daddy, Bailey and I packed up and piled in the car Saturday morning and arrived at Aunt Kristi's and Uncle Dustin's around lunch time. Addison and I were so excited to see each other for the second weekend in a row!!! We spent most of the afternoon playing while our daddies went golfing! Then we all went out to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen! Yummy!!!





Later in the evening (after Addison and I were sound asleep) gammy, poppy, and Aunt Lori arrived. Morning came quick for mommy, daddy, Bailey, and I!!! I was so excited that Mr. Easter Bunny had come so I wanted to get up bright and early to see what he brought me.... so the "Noah Alarm" went off at 5:30 am! Unfortunately, do to my early rising that morning I didn't make it to church. Daddy stayed home with my so I could nap while everyone else went to church. I took a great nap and was bright-eyed and bushy tailed for the rest of the fun-filled day!
We opened our Easter baskets which were full of fun things like stuffed bunnies, sunglasses, books, balls, clothes, lovies, and bubbles!



Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun came out today!
Me and my daddy!
I love to clap!



Happy Easter!

Showing Addison what the Easter Bunny brought me!
Sunglasses!

Addison got new sunglasses too! From mommy, daddy, and me!
Peek-a-boo! There you are cousin, Addison!
Time to take mine off too.

Addison, do you like your Crocs from mommy, daddy, and me?
Me and mommy!!!

The three of us!
Then we went on an Easter egg hunt and I found all different colored eggs filled with goldfish!








We also spent some time outside playing in Addison's wagon and Jeep!

With my shades on, of course!

And Addison's wore her bunny ears!


I did some more clapping as poppy pulled us around!





I got to wear the bunny ears for our ride in the Jeep!

And I did some more clapping, of course!

And I put some tunes on for Addison and I to listen to!

It couldn't be a holiday without some family photos!
Gammy, Poppy and me!

Me and Aunt Lori!

Aunt Beth, Uncle Matt, and me!

All of us!!!
Mommy, daddy, and me!

No comments: