Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mine and mommy's weekend in Columbus!!!

On Saturday, mommy, Bailey, and I headed down to Columbus! Daddy was having a baseball draft with his friends at our house on Saturday so us three decided to get out of the guys way! Plus, we have been wanting to hang out with Aunt Kristi, Uncle Dustin, and Cousin Addison and Gammy even came too! Gammy's spring break started Monday so we stayed through Monday to spend some extra time together. It was such a fun weekend!!! Mommy and I haven't been able to stop talking about it and we told daddy a gazillion times how much fun we had!

I was a very good boy in the car and slept the whole way down to Columbus (and the whole way home too). Saturday, when we got there we had lunch, played, napped (another good nap....I woke up just before mommy was going to have to wake me for church). We went to church and then went to "The Club" (Aunt Kristi and Uncle Dustin joined a very nice country club and we have been wanting to see it) for dinner. It was actually the first time I have eaten out since I've been eating solids and sitting in a highchair. It was sooooo fun and I was soooo good! While waiting for my food, I tried to color but the crayons looked so good and I was so hungry so they spent more time in my mouth than on the paper! We had alot of very good food and I ate great! Addison and I hung out at the end of dinner, looked around at all of the people, looked beneath us at the mess we made on the floor, and Addison gave me some hugs and kisses!


Dinner at "The Club"
Cheesing for the camera!

More cheesing!

LIGHT! My favorite thing to do is to point at all of the lights and try to say "light"!

Being a good boy!

And taking it all in!

And being silly!

Addison and I were checking out what kind of mess we made on the floor.

Addison wanted to give me kisses....

Awwww

And hugs....awwww!
By the time we got back to Aunt Kristi's, it was a bit past our bedtime, so we had quick baths and then fell fast asleep. I even slept in the next morning...until 8am!!!
Sunday's weather was GORGEOUS!!! Mommy took me for a run in the Bob stroller before my morning nap. I loved it and just sat back and enjoyed the ride! After our morning naps, we spent the afternoon outside riding in the wagon and going for a drive with Addison in the Barbie Jeep! After our afternoon naps, we spent more time outside and swung on the neighbors swing set! We just loved being outside so much of the day! Then it was time for dinner and a much needed night's sleep after such an active day!

Going for a wagon ride!







Going for a drive with Addison in her Jeep!






Monday, after our morning naps and lunch we headed to the mall to see the Easter Bunny. Sounds really exciting, huh?!?!?! Not so much! Mr. Easter Bunny was actually quite scary to Addison and me. He was fine to look at from the distance...and even close up (for the most part) if we were in our mommy's arms. But the second the Mr. Easter Bunny touched us or had us sit on his lap....the smiles instantly turned to frowns, followed by loud cries and lots of tears! Maybe next year we will befriend The Bunny!
Mommy, Bailey, and I got on the road to head back home after the mall. We missed daddy and were so excited to get home to him! But we had so much fun in Columbus, we were sad to leave Aunt Kristi, Uncle Dustin, Gammy, and Cousin Addison. We can't wait to get back there this weekend for Easter! YAY!!!

No comments: