Thursday, April 23, 2009

My 12 month pediatrician appointment

My 12 month appointment went great (right up until the nurses came in with their needles). Dr. Sangree said I looked great and was so happy with everything that I can do! I weigh 21 pounds, 15 ounces and am 29 and 3/4 inches tall. This puts me in between the 25th and 50th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height! Unfortunately, the appointment ended with 2 shots and a taking of my blood (to perform the routine test for anemia and lead). Let me tell you, I was not happy when they were taking my blood and it just about broke mommies heart when I gave her this look like "save me mommy, make them stop" and she couldn't.... It's okay, you are forgiven mommy. But on a happier note, I get three months off before more shots! Yippee!!

No comments: