Thursday, April 23, 2009

My 1st Birthday Party!

Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to ME!

My birthday party morning started out with my first bowl of big people cereal, KIX in whole milk! (With a side of sliced bananas). Yum, Yum!


Then, we got the house all decorated for my baseball themed party which included a big sign outside!


And balloons on the mailbox!


Daddy picked up my birthday cake! Play Ball boys!


And my own personal "smash cake!"



And we had Indians ice cream helmets too!


It wouldn't be a baseball party without being able to pretend you are a batter or a catcher! Oh, mommy, you look like a natural!

And daddy, we already know you're a pro! But how do you think I look with that mitt in my hand?!?!


Oh, gammy and poppy you guys look silly!!!! :) But you know, I still think your young enough to stand-in as the batter and catcher any ole' day!


And of course, my Aunt Kristi and Cousin Addison had to try to knock it out of the park.....errrr house!

I woke up from my nap, just as the party-goers started to arrive so we got a few quick.

The BEST mommy in all the land and me!

The BEST daddy in all the land and me!

My gammy and poppy who I love sooo sooo sooo much! (And miss sooooo much when we aren't together)!

My wonderful Nana giving me good hugs!!!!

My cousin, Addison, sporting her "girly" Indians attire with me!


My girl cousins ganging up on me. Hey girls...just wait...someday I'm going to be bigger than you! :)

My Godparents, Aunt Kristi and Uncle Dustin!


Three generations!!! My gramps, daddy, and me. (Sorry, but this was at the end of the party and I was partied-out. Plus, it's my party and I can cry if I want to!


Aunt Heather, cousin Kayla and (tired) me!

Walking with my truck.

Making sure Nana is still behind me.


Aunt Kristi is sharing her cracker jacks with Addison and me.


And Addison is giving me some Cheerios.


Song and cake time!


Just the way mommy likes it....LOTS of icing. YUM-O!!!!








Time to open presents!












Thank you everyone for making my 1st Birthday so special!!!!

No comments: