Thursday, March 19, 2009

Chasing Bailey around!!!

I have really gained speed crawling so have been giving Bailey (and myself) quite a workout!

I chase Bailey around but he is pretty quick too so I usually can't catch him. I can often get his toys (especially when he drops them and runs)! Then he comes back to get them! It's actually a very fun game and I crack up the whole time!!! :)

Shading the sun with Bailey's ball. Bailey doesn't take his eye off his ball when I have it. Don't worry Bailey, I will give it back! :)
By the way, how do Bailey and I look as the dining room table!?!?! Don't worry, mommy and daddy FINALLY found one they loved..and it should all be here in the next few weeks!!!

Okay, let's play Bailey!

Here I come!







Mommy took video of Bailey and I playing too!











No comments: