Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Go Buckeyes!!! YAY Buckeyes!!!

Okay, so I'm a few days late but life in our house has been absolutely CRAZY (to put it lightly)! Just to mention a few...we sold our house..YAY...keep saying your prayers that everything goes through! Mommy and daddy are working on buying a new house. Mommy is injured...BAD...she can barely walk (unless she loads up on the motrin) and it takes her a long time to go up and down the stairs with me. Mommy hurt herself running 11 days ago and she isn't any better at all. Mommy went to a Chiropractor Dr. today though so hopefully he helps her get better. Mommy is going back to work this week :( so she has been helping me get use to my sitter and making list after list, bottle after bottle, etc. Sound a little crazy?!?!? Mommy keeps taking lots of deep breaths so she doesn't lose it completely and have to go to the "nut house"! So hopefully I am forgiven for not posting on GAME DAY and posting on Tuesday instead! :)


Well game day morning mommy dressed me and Bailey up in our OSU attire and buckeye necklaces. We took some pictures and cheered our Buckeyes on to victory!!!! YAY!!!! I can't wait until I get to see the Buckeyes in action in person!!! Mommy told me that she loves the games and OSU so much that after her and daddy graduated and moved away whenever they would drive through Columbus or go to Buckeyes games she would cry. Poor mommy. :( She missed all her Buckeye memories!

This was the first onesie mommy and daddy bought when they found out they were pregnant. It says, "Ready or not here I come...OSU"
Mommy, so you say these aren't the kind of Buckeyes you can eat?
Well, I'm gonna try them anyway!
Yeah, not real good mommy.
It sure is fun wearing them though!!

Bailey and I are both ready for the big game!!!
Wow, did you see that? Those Buckeyes sure look good!
Hmmm.....not sure about Wells getting injured...

YAY, the Buckeyes won!!!!




1 comment:

Mommy and her munchkins said...

Cute post! Nothing like sitting your kid on the counter next to the knives. HAAAA, just kidding, Sis. Noah looks adorable in all the pictures. I feel like he looks more "mature" than he did just over 2 weeks since we last saw him! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. We HAVE to take lots of pictures...bring cute outfits. :)

I hope you are doing okay today...work wise, being away from Noah wise, hip/back wise. Been thinking about you all morning.

Love you!