Tuesday, September 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY (Sunday)!!!!

I did wish mommy a Happy Birthday on her actual birthday which was Sunday but I am just finding the time to put it on my blog. This weekend was very busy and very fun. My gammy and poppy came to visit!!!! :) Gammy and poppy came early Saturday afternoon and stayed home with me while mommy and daddy went house hunting. We had a great time playing and gammy and poppy took such good care of me! Sunday was mommy's birthday and I got mommy a very cute picture frame with a very cute picture of me in it!!! Daddy helped me pick it out! :) Mommy, daddy, gammy, poppy, gramps, Evelyn, and ME went to look at houses again on Sunday. Later we ordered in lunch and ate and visited a little longer before gams and poppy had to leave. It is always so sad when they leave but mommy, daddy, and I were so happy that they came. Our lives have been a little crazy lately and gammy always makes everything seem all better! :) Really gammy and poppy were a huge help this weekend watching me so mommy and daddy could look at houses and mommy's birthday was extra special since gammy and poppy were here to celebrate with us. Thanks for coming gammy and poppy!!! We love you and miss you!!!




No comments: