Sunday, September 14, 2008

Saturday at Gammy's and Poppy's

Mommy and I drove down to gammy and poppy's house in Dayton all by ourselves on Saturday. Mommy was a little apprehensive (I've been learning alot of big words from this book that Mary McCarty gave me..."Big Words for Little People") about the drive but I was such a good boy! On the way down I slept for the first 3 hours (out of the 3.5 hour drive). After I woke up, mommy pulled off an exit to feed me then we got back on the road and mommy and I talked the rest of the way to gammy's. On the way home on Sunday, I slept for the first 3 hours again!!! The last 45 minutes or so, mommy sang the ABC's to me to keep me happy. Poor mommy, I think she was losing her voice near the end! :) When we got to gammy and poppy's house cousin Addison, cousin Wrigley, aunt Kristi and uncle Dustin were there too! Cousin Addison and I played a little together and we had a photo shoot too, of course!!! I played in the exersaucer (gammy stuffed some towels around me to help me fit better because I am still just a little too small to fit comfortably). Aunt Lori came over for a little bit too so there was lots of excitement in the house! All the driving and excitement sure wore me out. I slept great...and mommy slept in the same room with me..it was just like old times again!!! :)
This is so much fun!!!!
I see you Mr. Froggie
I see you to mommy!!!



And there's even a queen and a king!
I'm going to show them my dimples!
Me and Aunt Lori! Chhhheeeessseeeee!!!!
Cousin Addison says, "come over here, Noah!"
Then she said, "a little closer!" (she's a pro at the photo-shoots)
I like to see what everything tastes like, so I started with my hand...
then decided to try my clothes....
then I moved on to my bottom lip (cousin Addison was trying hers too)
I also love to stick out my tongue
Cousin Addison wanted to hold my hand....
But then she decided she wanted to hold all of me because she loves me so much! I love you too, cuz!


No comments: