Sunday, September 14, 2008

Race for the Cure! My Aunt is a survivor!!!!

Today we did the Race for the Cure in Cincinnati and when I say "we" I mean mommy, me, aunt Kristi, uncle Dustin, gammy, poppy, aunt Beth, aunt Lori, Shawn, great grandma, great aunt Yvonne, Jennifer and Peter, Debbie, Connie, Carolyn, Nate, Carolyn's friend, Jen and her fiance, Mr and Mrs Dektas, Malia, Malia's friend, Emily and her mom and friends, Holly, Brad and JT! Well, mommy and I didn't exactly do the race...we were the best cheerleaders though! Mommy's still injured so we watched from the finish line. This year at the Race for the Cure Aunt Kristi walked through the "SURVIVORS" finish line!!! It was so special. Mommy always tells me how amazing my Aunt Kristi is and how strong and courageous she is. After the race everyone went to Panera for lunch and to celebrate with Aunt Kristi!!!

Daddy didn't make the trip down with mommy and I this weekend but daddy and gramps did the Cleveland Race for the Cure yesterday (in the rain!!!!) Thank you so so so much daddy and gramps for doing it. It meant so much to Aunt Kristi (and mommy)!!!

I also got to meet my Aunt Beth for the first time today!!!! I love you Aunt Beth!!!

Aunt Kristi, cousin Addison, and cousin Wrigley


Me just being sweet!!! Actually not just sweet but THE SWEETEST THING!!
Go great grandma and great aunt Yvonne!!! (They were actually leading the bunch)!
Go Emily and her mommy!!!

I love you Aunt Beth and am so happy I finally got to meet you!!!


Gu uncle Dustin, cousin Wrigley, Holly and Brad and JT (in the stroller)

Aunt Kristi, uncle Dustin, and cousin Wrigley
Aunt Kristi is a SURVIVOR!!!
Gammy and poppy with their grand-babies!! Don't they just look like they're in heaven with their two little angels!?!?! :)

No comments: