Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gym Class!

My absolute favorite activity is gym class! Mommy, Faith, and I go 2 or 3 times a week and the other 4 or 5 days I ask, several times, if we are going to gym class. Also, one of my new favorites games to play is pretending I am the teacher at gym and mommy and daddy are my students. I sing, lead the stretches, lead the activities, and the puppet show! I am quite the gym teacher! I was very fond of one of the gym teachers, Melissa, but unfortunately Melissa had to quite. This was about a month ago and I still ask if Melissa is going to be there every time we go to class. I love doing all of the fun things that gym class provides (as long as mommy is right beside me). I'm not sure why (and neither is mommy) but I do not let her leave my side....if she gets to be even 3 feet away from me, I reel her back in. We have been going to gym class for 2 months now (since taking the summer off) and mommy has been waiting for this separation anxiety to go away but it seems to be getting worse....or at least not any better. I guess I just want to make sure mommy is having as much fun as me and that's why I want to keep her so close! :)

There's the Melissa.
And Melissa again.


And Faith comes to gym class too! Sometimes she hangs out, sleeping in her car seat and other times she is snug in her wrap attached to mommy.

No comments: