Sunday, December 5, 2010

Faith and Noah - November!

We had a great November! Faith is growing so fast and is a very round healthy baby! :) She is smiling all the time and we have gotten her to giggle pretty good a couple of times! She is a joy and has added so much to our family! She loves watching me play and run around. She loves her bouncy seat too and just kicks away while she is sitting in it! She is taking 1 good nap most days (approx 2-3 hours) either in the morning (which usually is the case) or in the afternoon. She eats about every 2-3 hours and is usually sleeps for 5 hour stretches (sometimes on the rare occasion longer and sometimes on the rare occasion shorter). We LOVE our Faith! I am loving mommy being on maternity leave and have been soaking up every minute of it! This means that I have not been going to Suzi's (my sitter's) house as much as originally planned (that being once a week). Mommy hasn't pushed the fact because she too is loving having me around EVERY DAY while being on maternity leave. I love playing with my fire station and pretending I am a teacher at gym class. Speaking of gym class, we attend gym 2 to 3 times a week and I LOVE IT!!! I may only be 2.5 but I think I am 18.....as I like to do everything "all by myself." I spread my own pb&J, carry my plate from the counter to the table, fill up my water glass from the fridge, and I even think I can poor my own milk. I also know how to work our remote controls which includes turning on and off the tv and playing, fast forwarding, rewinding, pausing and stopping one of our tivo'd shows. One thing mommy does not let me do "all by myself" is pick up Faith which I have told her over and over that I can do! Hmmmm.....mommy does know best, I guess!

Enjoy our sweet baby, Faith and handsome me!









No comments: