Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Swim lessons!

I started swim lessons on Saturday, June 19 and they will last for 7 weeks! Some of our pool rules are a little bit silly/extremely ridiculous mommy says. She is specifically referring to the one that says you can't take pictures! Come on, mommy's and daddy's want to take pictures of their little fishies learning to swim and having fun at the pool! Mommy says it's really sad that this is what it has come to....meaning there are alot of not so good people who do alot of not so good things and the whole picture taking restriction is only to protect me and the other children who swim at the pool. So we abide by the rule (usually)! Mommy just wanted to snap a few quick pics of me before lessons started...just this once, we promise!

Waiting for my lesson to begin and fueling up on some good 'ole Cheerios!
Trying to be patient but I'm slowly inching my way backwards towards the pool!!!! :)

No comments: