Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mommy's Belly at 28 weeks!

Can you believe that mommy is already in the 3rd trimester?!?! We sure can't! Time has flown by at jet speed! Just a little over 2 months left...yikes!!! J/K, I am so excited for my baby sister to arrive we just have alot still to prepare before she does!
Her nursery being #1 - the design is picked out, now we just need to hire someone to paint, order fabric, hire someone to make the bedding and window coverings, receive her chandelier and get it installed, and transfer the nursery furniture from my room to her room!
My big boy room being # 2 - my furniture is ordered and AWESOME! Now it's just a matter of waiting oh, 8 weeks for it to come in and then of course, convincing me that I want to and can sleep in a big boy bed (I don't even want to get started on mommy's emotions relating to this whole big boy bed issue and I know every time mommy thinks about it she wants to ball her eyes out. I hope I adjust well!) My new big boy bedding has arrived! Mommy and daddy also ordered me the coolest bean bag chair ever (hopefully) and we are waiting on it's arrival. The bean bag chair is huge and will accommodate both me and either mommy or daddy (and maybe even all 3 of us) and replace my rocking chair so my baby sister can have it. I don't always like sitting in my rocking chair to read books and sometimes just want mommy or daddy to sit on the floor and read to me so hopefully the new bean bag chair will be a fine replacement for my rocking chair.
Me being #3 - Besides having to adjust to a big boy bed before my baby sister arrives, I also need to adjust to the fact that I will not have mommy and daddy's undivided attention at all times and that mommy and daddy will not be able to attend to me the second I demand it.....oh, boy!
These are probably the 3 biggest things that we still need to do but I am leaving out the gazillion other things that are on our list, as well, so with as busy as we will be the next two months I am sure time is going to fly even faster...which means mommy and daddy, you really should make it a priority to get all the back-up plans/resources in place for if mommy goes into labor while daddy you are at work, or in the middle of the night, or in the best case scenario on a weekend day when we are all at home together.

Mommy is still feeling good! As you can see her belly continues to grow (mostly outwards). :) And other than the occasional ache in her legs and the extra few seconds it takes for her to move from point A to B there really isn't too much else to report.


No comments: