Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Birthday Party!!!

My 2nd birthday party was held on my actual birthday, Sunday, April 18th. It was a train-themed party and mommy (with Gammy's assistance and company into the wee hours of the night)! Gammy, Poppy and Addie came up Friday to spend the entire weekend with us and the rest of the party goers came on Sunday for the party! Addie and I had a GREAT weekend playing with each other and mommy, daddy, gammy, and poppy had a great weekend just being together. I'd have to say all 6 of us (plus Bailey) were completely pooped by the end of the weekend! Mommy wanted me to thank Gammy and Poppy again for all of their help last weekend!

I had so much fun at my party visiting with all of my guests, eating not 1 but 2 cupcakes, opening way too many gifts, and being the happy, loving, silly munchkin that I am!

Here is the AWESOME cake mommy made! Don't ask how long it took her to decorate but I can give you a pretty good idea by telling you she had tears in her eyes when she was cutting it!

This is my inchworm but what I call my caterpillar from mommy and daddy!
Mesmerized by the candle while everyone is singing, "Happy Birthday" to me!
Clapping after the candle was blown out. I gave it a good try and my neighbor, Sam, helped me finish it!
Cupcake #1! YUMMY!
The three of us!
Opening gifts!
My sweet present from My Aunt Heather!!! I hear Aunt Heather went to the ends of the earth to get this for me! Thank you Aunt Heather, I LOVE MY "TRUCK!"
SOOOO happy!
Taking the girls for a ride!
Checking out my new wheels!
Giddy as can be!

Another awesome, awesome present from my Gramps and Evelyn!!! There are going to be years of entertainment to be had on this!!! LOVE IT SO MUCH! Thank you Gramps and Evelyn! Come over and play whenever you want to!!!!
I love my next door neighbors, Grace and Sam, so much! I just adore them!!! Can't you tell?!?!

MY Gammy and MY Poppy! (Poppy and I were matching this day)! I love you so so so much Gammy and Poppy and wish you didn't ever have to leave. :(
Cupcake #2! I couldn't eat it fast enough and didn't leave a single crumb behind!

No comments: