Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter 2010!

Mommy and I headed down to Columbus on Friday to celebrate Easter weekend. My cousin, baby Chase, was being baptized on Easter so Aunt Kristi and Uncle Dustin's house became the gathering point this year! The weather was gorgeous so Addie and I enjoyed playing outside on Friday. Saturday we attended a fun Easter festival type event where we played in bounce houses, got our faces painted, visited with the fire engine and firefighters, and watched a helicopter drop 8,000 eggs into a field for us to collect! The event was a blast! Easter morning, Addie and I searched for our baskets that the Easter Bunny hid and then excitedly looked through them! Also, daddy came down first thing in the morning for the Chase's baptism. (Daddy had been back home having a "guys weekend.") Daddy has the special honor of being Chase's Godfather!!!! :) After the baptism, Aunt Kristi and Uncle Dustin served a delicious brunch and then......it was time for us to head back north.

We had a wonderful weekend visit and per usual I enjoyed every second of my time with Addie, Gammy, Aunt Kristi, Uncle Dustin and baby Chase...and mommy too, of course!!!

When we arrived back in Cleveland we stopped by Aunt Stacey's to visit with Daddy's side of the family! There I received my 4th Easter basket of the day (I'm one lucky little boy), played with cousin Taylor, and ate a bite of a delicious brownie but what I thought was "toast!" Blame the confusion on mommy who rightly so doesn't let me over-indulge in sweets very often/ever or the fact that toast had been one of the few foods in my diet during that previous week as I had a little case of diarrhea.

Baby Chase's baptism (Aunt Lori is his Godmother, Daddy is his Godfather).

In the bounce house! Getting a basketball painted on my face!
Showing Gammy my basketball!
Watching Addie get her face painted too!
My basketball!
Just my sweet little face!
Mr. Firefighter and his big, red fire engine (a.k.a "weeoo, weeooo")!
The helicopter!
Waiting for the eggs to be dropped.
And we're off with the thousands of other people!
Running with Gammy to get a few eggs!
Here's one!
Picking a sucker from the sucker tree!

Finding my Easter basket! Nice hiding spot Mr. Easter Bunny.
Checking out what the Easter Bunny left for me!

And Addie!
Bailey wanted to see too!
Wow, my first bike horn!
And more jibbitz for my Crocs!
And musical eggs!

No comments: