Thursday, December 3, 2009

Addison's 2nd Birthday Party!

After our stay at Gammy and Poppy's we all headed over to Columbus on Saturday for Addison's 2nd birthday party! The party didn't start until later in the afternoon but I waited very patiently.

I waited on the stairs for the party-goers to arrive. Still waiting.....

And then....they came! Elmo too!!! (Since it was an Elmo themed party).
Elmo looked as nice as can be, but.....
I was still a little scared of the little, I mean, big red guy!

Aunt Kristi made a fantastic Elmo cake and we all sang to Addie!

Then we pulled the strings from the Elmo pinata until....

he opened up and spilled out a ton of goodies!

I gathered a few things and put them into my bag,
checked out my goodies,
and gathered a few more!
Then I thanked Elmo and gave him a pat on his nose!

Before the party ended, a winning name was pulled from a bag and....guess who won...ME!!!!!

I won a very cool Button Book!
Addison's party was a blast! Happy Birthday, cuz! I love you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOve the pictures:)