Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A trip to The Green (by Gammy's house in Dayton)

Mommy, daddy, Bailey and I went to Dayton last weekend for Gammy's 60th birthday. My Aunt Beth just happened to be graduating from Medical School that weekend too! Yes, Medical School! Aunt Beth is really, really smart and is now a DOCTOR! She has worked hard for many years and is going to be a great doctor! Aunt Beth's graduation was past my bedtime so daddy and I stayed home/at Gammy's while mommy went to the graduation.

Saturday when we woke up we found out the my cousin Addison did not have a good night as she was not feeling good and was up most of the night. Addison was really sad Saturday morning and was not feeling well at all so Aunt Kristi, Uncle Dustin, Gammy and Poppy took her to Children's Urgent Care. They were there for a really long time so daddy, mommy, and I went up to The Green to walk around. It was a beautiful day to go for a stroll around the outdoor shopping area! Plus, we needed to get Gammy's birthday present. When we got to The Green we were thrilled to see that it was "kids day!" They had balloon's, face painting, jugglers, puppet making, a story teller, etc! I got a balloon for myself and one for Addison and watched the juggler! It was so much fun but I wished Addison could have gone too. She would have loved it! The Green will have this again so we are all going to plan on going some other time!

Driving to The Green...are we there yet?!?!?

Mine and Addison's balloons!


This juggler is soooo cool!


Hey Mr., when are you going to juggle the knives?!?!


Mommy said the line was too long to get a face painting.

The story teller was really good!
Now we were off to the stores to get Gammy's present!

No comments: