Monday, May 4, 2009

Playing on my climber!

My gramps got me this AWESOME climber for my birthday! It is going to help me get big and strong like my daddy! I climb up the slide and then slide down the slide and do this over and over again until I get tired! :) I also tried climbing up the wall (it's like a miniature rock-climbing wall) the other day and with daddy's help, I made it to the top! YAY!!!!

We originally had this outside but I am not a huge fan of the grass right now so we moved it inside and ever since it has gotten much, much, much more use!!!

Here I go....Wheeee!

Ewwww...grass!!!!

Up I go!




And down I go, again!
Wheeeee!
Now that Spring has officially arrived in Cleveland, we spend alot of time outside (with my sunhat, sunscreen, and sometimes sunglasses on to protect my perfect, flawless skin (mommy says))!
Posing for the camera!






No comments: