Monday, May 18, 2009

Mommy and daddy's vacation to Las Vegas!

Well, mommy and daddy have been back for a while now but I have just been so busy enjoying the Spring weather that I haven't taken much time to update my blog. Remember, what city I spent my first Winter in, now can you blame me?!?!?

Mommy and daddy spent a few days in Vegas to celebrate their 4-year wedding anniversary! And while they were there, daddy just so happened to be bowling in a big tournament. J/K, it's actually the other way around. Daddy was asked to bowl in a National tournament in Vegas and it just so happened to fall during their anniversary so mommy and daddy decided to make a little vacation out of it. I do have to say, my daddy is a great, terrific, amazing...oh, I could go on and on....bowler!

They had great weather and relaxed by the pool, gambled a little, daddy bowled a little and mommy watched once, they enjoyed some nice dinners and a few glasses of wine, and had a great time....but missed me terribly!!!

In the meantime, I was having a great time with my Gammy. We played with all of my toys, went on many walks, I slept and ate great for Gammy, and loved, loved, loved every second of it (I don't get to see my Gammy as often as I would like since she lives 3.5 hours away)! Gammy took such good care of me! Thanks Gammy, I LOVE YOU!!!! But....I did miss my mommy and daddy terribly!!!


There's my daddy, the first one in the white and blue shirt!
There's daddy, again! The second one.
Good luck, daddy!
Mommy and daddy on their anniversary!

No comments: