Thursday, May 21, 2009

My 1 year pictures!

Last Saturday our wonderful photographer, Felicia, came over to take 1 year pictures of me and to take a few family pictures of me, mommy, and daddy. Of course, we had a beautiful day on Friday and then a rainy Saturday but we were able to go outside in between the rain showers and get a few pics outside too! I had a great time with Felicia and loved all of her camera equipment!!! The photo shoot was just about perfect timing too! Just a few days prior I had started to stand all by myself for a minute or so. Felicia took advantage of that milestone and snapped a few good photos of me standing. Who would have thought that I would take my first steps 2 days later!!! :)

Check out Felicia's website/blog to see a few of the pictures she took!!!

http://blog.fmlphotodesign.com/

No comments: