Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fun with my toys!

Over the past week or so I've grown to really like my bouncer....well that is for no more than 10 minutes at a time....but mommy has learned to do things (ie. eat, clean, shower, get dressed, etc) alot quicker than she use to (ie. in 10 minutes or less)!!! Sometimes I even fall asleep in my bouncer which mommy loves...okay well only twice so far...and I don't stay asleep for very long.... :) My bouncer is really cool..it plays fun music, has really neat lights for me to look at, and has animals that move up and down and side to side! I just love it!!!


I'm also starting to like my activity mat...a little. Mommy tries to give me tummy time everyday. Some days I'm more excited about it than others. My activity mat is really cool too with lots of things for me to look at and music for me to listen to. My favorite thing is the mirror though! I love looking at myself in it...though I don't know that I am looking at myself yet. I can pick up my head and turn it from one side to the other too!!! I'm going to be really strong like my daddy! :)

See me at play!!!



No comments: