Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fun with Nana again before she left to go back home to Florida

Mommy, daddy, and I had a cook-out with Nana and Mike and my cousin Taylor on Saturday! I wore my "Inspired" onesie and my camouflage pants..they were both a little big! Mommy thinks I weigh at least 10 lbs. now because she stepped on the scale with me. I don't go to the pediatrician until June 18th so by then I will weigh even more. I'm getting so big!!! My clothes should start fitting soon! Back to the cook-out with Nana... Daddy cooked some yummy BBQ chicken...so I heard...I didn't get to taste it. We ate, watched the horse race, and hung out. It was lots of fun! Mommy took lots of pictures of me in my outfit, pictures with my Nana, and daddy took pictures of me and mommy too!

I also took a bottle for the second time and did soooo much better...mainly because mommy and daddy bought premie nipples to use (Thanks for the suggestion Aunt Kristi). The slow flow one's are just way too fast for me right now...at least until I get use to eating from the bottle every now and then.







No comments: