Monday, July 12, 2010

4th of July Weekend!

Mommy, daddy and I had a very fun 4th of July weekend! The weather was gorgeous (and hot...we will never complain about it being too hot though because we hate the winter so much we would take 90's any day)! We went to the zoo, a parade, a festival, the park, and the pool!

We went to the Cleveland Zoo for the first time and saw so many fun neat animals! Here is just a taste of what we saw:

Giraffes (mommy's favorite)!

An Ostrich.


Black Bears.

Polar Bears.

A Grizzly Bear!
Gorillas.

And Cheetahs.
We went to the Aurora parade Sunday, followed by some time at the park, and a festival!

I had oh, 5 suckers or so during the parade. Everyone kept throwing me suckers and each time I got a new one, I wanted that one instead of the one I was currently sucking on.
I got a necklace too.
We didn't take many pictures of the parade but mommy did manage to get a picture of the big trucks!
We stopped in the fire station after the parade and visited all of the fire trucks!



At the festival, I rode a horse (two horses actually) for the first time!
I loved it, though as soon as daddy had to step away (because he had flip flops on), I wanted nothing to do with the horses.
I got my face painted. It is suppose to be a dog!
Mommy says I'm just the cutest!!!
And I played in the sand the rest of the time!

I also spent some time cooling off by playing in my water table.
And pool and sprinkler.

No comments: