Thursday, December 11, 2008

My first Thanksgiving!!!!

See, I'm catching up. Slowly but surely!!!

I had a wonderful first Thanksgiving! My Aunt Stacey prepared a delicious turkey (so I hear) among many other yummy dishes! I took part in the turkey dinner too at the end of the table in my cousin Taylor's old highchair! I ate my peas, cereal, puffs, and acorn squash while all of the adults ate their turkey, stuffing, cornbread (my mommy cooked this yummy dish), mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, etc! It was great to hang out with daddy's side of the family during Turkey Day 2008!

My mommy and me!!! How do you like my mommy as a brunette by the way!?!?
I love my mommy's kisses!!!!

Our Thanksgiving 2008 family photo!
What a good lookin' turkey!
I don't know about you but I'm ready to eat!
Look at all of the things I have to eat!
Yum-yum!

Playing with Nana!


And cousin Taylor! Those cheeks..I just want to pinch them! Sorry cuz, I don't know any better yet.
And that hair, I just want to pull it! Sorry again!

I love my cousin Kayla!!!!

Playing!!!


No comments: