Monday, December 15, 2008

My cousin, Addison's, First Birthday!!!

What a party!!! Lots of people, lots of cupcakes, lots of presents, lots of fun!!!!

Cuddling with Uncle Matt and Aunt Beth! Awwww!
Hanging out with daddy!

And Aunt Beth!
That's one good lookin' cupcake!

Cousin Addison, you got the best present!!!

I especially love the ball pit!!!!

This is soooo cool!!!
Daddy, look at all of the balls I could practice throwing with my left arm with!!!

Can I get one of these for my birthday too!?!?

Thanks for the new slippers gammy!!! You don't have to worry about my feet being cold anymore!

How do they look?

Woops, my busy feet kicked one off!

Come back here, slipper!

So I can eat you!!! :)


Bailey came to the party too.....but he hung out in Aunt Kristi and Uncle Dustin's car with cousin Wrigley during the party. Poor pups! They were wondering if anyone was going to come out and take them "bye-bye". :(


No comments: