Thursday, December 11, 2008

My first taste of puffs!!!!

Well mommy and daddy have been patiently waiting to see the start of a tooth popping through. I am a drool machine and always have been so mommy and daddy starting looking for a tooth....hmmm....maybe around 6 months. 6 months came and went and no tooth, then 7 months came and went and still no tooth. Now 8 months is right around the corner and........yep, you guessed it, still no tooth! Nana said daddy got his first tooth early and Gammy said mommy got her first tooth really late so maybe I will be right in between/right around average....but if I was going to be around average I think maybe I should have some, at least minute, bump on my wittle gums....SOMEWHERE!!!!

Okay, so back to my first puffs experience. Mommy thought maybe I should have a tooth before I try chewing something that isn't just a puree that easily slides down my throat but after much thought and research (j/k!) she decided to let me try PUFFS (since they pretty much start to dissolve as soon as they get into my mouth)! I chew them up like a big boy (no teeth and all)! It is really fun and they are quite tasty (my fave's are the sweet potato, corn, and banana one's...I also do like my plain wheat puffs too)! Mommy and daddy just think it is the funniest thing to watch me chew them!!! Whenever mommy gets my puffs out, my eyes get real big, I start to kick my legs, and make lots of excited sounds!

Now you can share in the excitement of me eating my puffs!








No comments: