Monday, April 4, 2011

Barney's Birthday Bash!

I was lucky enough to be able to celebrate Barney's birthday with him this year! I wasn't that into Barney (key word = wasn't) before we went to the Barney show but mommy and daddy thought it would be fun for me and also wanted to see how I did sitting for a somewhat lengthy period of time for future reference (ie. basketball and baseball games, circus, other shows, etc). And I did enjoy watching my Barney movies in the car during our road trips down to Columbus and Dayton. I just really didn't watch Barney much on tv but I wasn't really into watching anything on tv. Well, I had a blast at the Barney show! I sang and danced but mostly just watched in awe! I even got popcorn, skittle, a balloon, and a stuffed "BJ." I talked about the Barney show for weeks and weeks (as I am still talking about it) and am looking forward to the next time I can go! (Hopefully, Barney comes again next year)! I am really good at imaginary play and pretend that I am Barney, or BJ or Rev, or Baby Bob or Mr. Knickerbocker, or even a tree (given the day). Mommy, daddy, Faith, and Bailey are all assigned roles to and we reenact the show. I play music on my keyboard and sing and dance. We play this game...hmmm...almost every day! Yep, I am now a HUGE Barney fan! :) So, mommy and daddy, I would say it was definitely worth it to go to the show because I obviously really enjoyed it if I am STILL talking about it!!!! Thanks! :)







No comments: