Tuesday, January 11, 2011

December 30, We Said Good-Bye to My Beloved Paci.

Mommy scheduled me a dentist appointment on December 30 and during the upcoming weeks approaching my dentist appointment mommy and I talked alot about the fact that my dentist, Dr. Parrish, may ask me for my paci. Mommy had been looking at my two front teeth alot and was a little paranoid that my paci was affecting them. Mommy told me that the dentist may say that paci is hurting my teeth and that we would have to give her paci so it stops hurting my teeth. December 30th came all too fast and the next thing I knew mommy, Faith, and I were driving to the dentist, paci in hand. :( At the dentist, Dr. Parrish said my teeth were just beautiful. The dental hygienist cleaned my teeth with the "tickly toothbrush" which I sat very still and opened very wide through. Then Dr. Parrish said it would be a good idea to give her my paci and in exchange for it she gave me the coolest electric fire truck toothbrush, with flashing lights, that I have ever seen!!! I also got to pick out not 1, not 2, but 3 prizes from the "treasure table." And lastly, mommy, daddy, and Faith took me out for an ice cream cone!!!

YUMMMM-EEEE!!!!!!!


The next few days without paci were interesting. Day 1: Nap time-cried for 1 hour resulting in no nap. Bedtime-went right to sleep (because I was exhausted). Day 2: Nap time-cried off and on for an hour and a half before falling asleep. Bedtime-went right to sleep. Day 3: Nap time-fell asleep within 10 minutes! I only asked where paci was a few times but I knew the answer.

No comments: