Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas!

Christmas morning FINALLY arrived! After all of the talk about Santa and his reindeer over the past month+, I was anxiously awaiting Christmas morning. The two things I asked Santa for were my big boy bed (which I knew was being stored down in our basement but I was asking that Santa bring it up from the basement into my bedroom) and scissors. Santa must have thought I was a very good boy this year because I received BOTH (and more)!!!! Santa brought my big boy bed up to my bedroom while I was in Dayton at Gammy and Poppy's. When we returned home on Thursday, December 23rd, I ran straight upstairs to see my big boy bed all set up in my room! I was SO excited and giddy about my bed. The rest of the evening, I would ask mommy and daddy if it was night-night time and go upstairs to look at my bed. When it was finally time for bed, I was so giddy, I just kept giggling and I was arranging all of my blankets and pillows over and over again and saying "okay, okay." I slept great the first night in my big boy bed! (Okay, well I guess I don't need to make a separate post about my big boy bed). :)

Back to Christmas morning. I woke up bright and early to find that Santa had come, eaten his cookies, drank his milk, and left lots of presents for Faith and me! Thank goodness for the reindeer dust/food that I sprinkled on our driveway on Christmas Eve to help the reindeer see our house!

I was very excited about my stocking this year and all of the goodies that Santa left in it! I was also excited to see what was in the boxes that I (or daddy) :) unwrapped!

Santa also brought Faith, Bailey, mommy and daddy some presents too!

After we finished opening presents we loaded up the car and headed to Aunt Kristi and Uncle Dustin's in Columbus where mommy's family was congregating to celebrate together! There we opened more presents and had a great time hanging out and playing!!!!



















No comments: